Old Man River Restaurant & Brewery
(1) The Old Man Brewery has an 8 barrel copper German system that makes great German and craft style beers, Rocky Banks IPA, Red Horse Red Ale, Romance the River Cream Ale, Paddle Boat Porter, Mississippi Mandarin Citrus Wheat, Ourfest Marzen, and our sought after Bourbon Bay Barrel Aged Honey Lager. Our grain is milled outside using local Wisconsin base barley and specialty grain from around the world to make top notch flavors!Join us for great beer and excellent food and atmosphere!
Empty Nest Winery
(3) Our winery is breathtaking & charming, made from our reclaimed 100 year old family barn. Come sit & relax inside or out on our patio & gazebo and your stress will melt away. You must step foot inside to appreciate this beautiful venue! Our winery tasting room has a fun & relaxed atmosphere so you can meet friends to taste & enjoy a glass of wine, sangria, seltzers, pint of craft beer, cider or cans of your favorite beer and always free popcorn to munch on. We have 10 taps of craft beers and hard ciders. Find us on Facebook.
Pulpit Rock Brewing Co.
(4) Built out of an old dairy facility and originally situated next to a laundromat, Pulpit Rock Brewing opened its bay doors during the summer of ’15. Founded by four Luther alumni, fueled by two head-brewers and driven by a small taproom team (and the occasional volunteer), this modest brewery embraces the opportunity to produce and serve exciting and innovative beers. With a rotating tap list that balances classic styles, unabashed hop-enthusiasm and adventurous flavor-infusions, we aim to provide our guests with a spectrum of tastes and experiences.
Winneshiek Wildberry Winery
(5) Enjoy a fun, friendly wine experience amidst the beautiful, rolling hills of Northeast Iowa. Winneshiek Wildberry Winery is a family-owned and operated winery specializing in award winning fruit and Midwestern grape table wine in Decorah, Iowa. The winery is located on our 150-year family farm between Decorah, IA, and Mabel, MN.We invite you to spend a day in the country sipping wine and enjoying the seasonal view from the patio!
Spring Grove, MN
(6) Our founder went from a year in a combat zone to sitting alone on a tractor. He didn’t miss getting shot at, he did miss the camaraderie. Fellowship was found in RockFilter and we hope it grows with every bottle. Farming is more than working the land, it’s a business. Turning acres into whiskey adds a lot of value, fun included.
Frisky Fox Vineyard & Winery
(8) Our vineyard is located on our family farm near Riceville, IA. We raised swine and horses back in the ’70s and ’80s. Now we rent out the farmland and tend to the vineyard. We planted the first 30 vines in 2010; they were damaged by a tornado on May 22, 2011. The roof of the old house landed on the grape trellis, 300 feet from house. The tornado also destroyed the grain bin and all of the old hog buildings. Since then, the vineyard has expanded to 550 vines currently growing on the property.
Four Daughters Vineyard & Winery
Spring Valley, MN
(9) Visit Four Daughters Vineyard & Winery, Loon Juice hard cider, and The Traditionalist Bourbon at this unique 10 acre agri-tourism destination. This fully operational winery, cidery, distillery also features a full restaurant and event center, and the estate includes a tasting room, production area, patio, and 6 acre vineyard. The owners and their four daughters dreamed of continuing their family’s long farming tradition. With more of a penchant for hosting than plowing, a dream was born.
Sugar Creek Vineyard & Meadery
(10) Sugar Creek Vineyard and Meadery, located in Southeastern Minnesota’s Upper Mississippi River Valley Viticultural region, is well suited for growing cold, hardy wine grapes that create a wide spectrum of flavors. Our meads are produced using locally sourced honey, and fermented to perfection with a variety of fruits, spice, and oak additives. We invite you to come visit and enjoy our wines and meads, and experience a little bit of all that Southeastern Minnesota has to offer.
(13) Comfy, Crafty, and a little bit Crazy… nestled in the heart of southeastern Minnesota’s beautiful bluff country, Lanesboro’s first brewery in over 100 years welcomes you with delicious beer and friendly service. Sylvan Brewing is located in the former wood-stacked granary. Our patio is open year-round and in the winter has heaters and a fire pit for those chilly days. Dogs are welcome on the patio. We’ve got beer for all tastes!
Hoppy Girl Brewing
(15) Good beer can be found in many places. Great beer, however, is not so easy to find. Some of the best beer is made off the beaten path, by an artist with a simple passion. A brewer with this passion brews hand-crafted small batch beers to be shared with family and friends, and they are not generally found at your average watering hole. Lucky for you, there is a taproom in the back alley of our B&B where just such beers can be found! Come enjoy some unique and unforgettable flavors.