Froelich 1890 Village Museum

24397 Froelich Road
563-536-2841 or 563-880-1525

Home of John Froelich’s invention of the first gasoline tractor. Tour highlights 1891 General Store and Post Office, replicas of Froelich’s first tractor, 1866 one room school, blacksmith shop and warehouse, railroad depot and train cars, barn and semi building. Open May 10 – Sept 28 & 1st two weekends in October, Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat 10am-5pm & Sun 11am-5pm.